CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 15, 2010

"My Name Is Jessica from Pearland & I CAN Beat Maria!"

Yey.....

In the mornings I usually listen to Mix 96.5. They have a game called "Can't beat Maria" well I play along in the car everyday and I know most of the answers. I always try to call in and play but I never get thru...well today I did!!!! I was so nervous!! Haha!! I call in and they said they had other people on hold in front of me but asked why they should pick me...Hello I call everyday...please give me a chance...WELL THEY DID!! I get 3 out of the 5 questions correct and so does Maria...A TIE!! Well if you tie then they let the listener be the winner....yey me!!! I won Chelsea Handler tickets for next Friday. I love her!!! I am so excited!! My night/day started out super bad but thank you God, good man above, you changed my whole day around!!!

THANK YOU MIX 96.5 & MARIA!!!

No comments: