CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Almost 5 & BTW...I'm Not A Big Fan Of It!

So my little man is about to break a milestone! He will be turning 5 years old very, very soon! & BTW...I'm not a big fan of it! (hints the title) I cry when I think of it. Either I am a huge baby or this just seems to be happening way to fast. 5 years old...a whole hand, Kindergarten...this is all too much for me. I love to watch Jacob grow but he is losing his "baby" face and is starting to look like a little boy every day. He talks about girls all the time & it breaks my heart because I know this is just the beginning of girls. He told me that girls are "paparazzi" cause they chase him on the playground...WHAT!? What does a 4 year old know about "paparazzi"...no more Lady GaGa for him! Haha! He knows all of his numbers, letters, shapes, colors, patterns, addition, money, light reading...all kinds of things its amazing. I thank God that we are able to have him at a good school like Primrose. Yesterday I booked his birthday party...later than I normally am. Usually I would have everything planned out and decor ready to go by now...but this year is just so much different. I have been putting it off cause I don't want it to come. Not like it would stop his birthday from coming anyway. Just a mind game I guess. I know I need to get on the ball but it's just so hard. He's my baby...but now he definitely wont be a baby. As much as I don't want him to grow up and get older I can't wait until he turns into a young man. He is my shinning light & I love to watch him grow. I love you, Jacob Ryan!!

TBall has been going great as well! The boys are improving so much! They won their game this past Saturday & they were so happy!! We have a game again this Saturday...wish us luck...GO WHITE SOX!!

No comments: