CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Family, Easter & Kindergarten

Oh how I wish my family was still in town & my BFF, Katrina! I miss all of them. I had such a great week/weekend with them...I miss them all so much! Easter was a blast! My family came in on Friday afternoon and we took my cousin out to lunch (her birthday was Thursday...yes April Fool's) after that we stopped by my house to give my family a "tour" and then it was off for some shopping. Saturday we spent all day at Kemah...loved it. The weather was great & the company was even better! Sunday was Easter and we had a blast hiding eggs, chasing each other to break confetti eggs on each other, and of course my mom's great B-B-Q! Here are a couple of pictures:
Well today was the day I have been dreading for some time now! KINDERGARTEN registration! Where has the time gone? How could 5 years (almost) passed right by in what feels like a split second? My baby isn't a baby anymore. I went to register him and was feeling strong (every time I would think about registering him my eyes would water) and then I got in the car to leave & I lost it. I cried all the way back to work. I am such a baby. I can only image what the first day of school will be like. I am going to sit outside the classroom all day & I don't care if they tell me to leave!!! I wont leave!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I miss you guys too!!!!!!!!!!