CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ladybug, Ladybug

Yesterday was my niece, Madelyn Grace, 2nd birthday & party. It was a blast!! Here are a couple of pictures.
Right after the party we were headed off to another scrimmage game & boy was it freezing. The wing was blowing so hard some of the boys hats kept flying off...it was so funny! Our team did great...I am so proud of how well they are doing. After the game we headed to my sister's to watch Madelyn open her presents and have some dinner. Jacob was so worn out from the party & the game he fell asleep in his chair...poor baby!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Time to get ready for our week.
Monday: Score keeping class
Tuesday: Practice
Friday: Practice
Saturday: OUR FIRST GAME! Can't wait!!

No comments: