CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Auntie, I Love You Bebe!"

Between school, work, everyday duties, T-Ball, and our new house...time just seems to go faster and faster. Last Thursday was my sister & brother in laws 4th Wedding Anniversary. I thank God he brought them together...I have the best sister & brother in law ever! Friday I took Jacob to get his T-Ball pictures taken...they came out awesome. I bought like all of them...here are a couple:On Saturday was my mom's birthday! My dad & I made breakfast for my mom that morning and then we all went out to dinner that night. I love my mom...May God bless her with many more happy years!!

Monday we had a scrimmage game against the Philly's and I have to say our team did great! I am so proud of them! They are a great time and they all get along. Their thing is after every practice they yell "While Sox" and then all "dog pile" each other. It is hilarious!

4 more days and my niece, Madelyn Grace, will be turning 2 years old! She is my world, I love that little girl just as much a Jacob. The 2 of them are my reason of living. I can't believe she will be 2 already. I tear up thinking about it. It feels like just yesterday my sister was having her and now she has turned into a loud, silly, DIVA. Man that girl is going to be trouble when she gets older! She talks so much its amazing...but of course my favorite thing to hear her say is "Auntie, I love you Bebe!" Melts my heart! Thank you God for bringing her into our family, I don't know what we would do without her...well it sure would make for some quite dinners! Her party is going to be at the Little Gym so it should be a lot of fun! Jacob also has another scrimmage game right after her party so it sure will be a busy day!

I also can't wait until Easter! Some of my family is coming in and I am just so excited! It has been a long time since we have all had Easter together...this is very overdue!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Hope your wearing green!

No comments: