CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Jacob's room is finished!! Yey! My Dad is an amazing job putting the chair rail around the room and painting. I know red is a hard color to paint but it looks awesome! We got his furniture moved in there last night and hung up some of the decor. I still need to put up something above his bed but I am getting something framed soon that will fill that spot.

I love how it turned out...THANK YOU DAD!

T-Ball practice starts up again today...Jacob is so excited...he had a blast on Opening Day. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: