CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome To The Jungle & Opening Day

What a crazy weekend! Opening day, painting...I will spare you the details but we had a BLAST at Opening Day! Here are a couple of pictures of Jacob's play room (it's almost done...I need some sore of window treatments but can't decide what I want to do yet). I still have somethings to do but I think it is coming along great. I LOVE MY "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE" My dad will be done painting Jacob's room today so I can't wait to see how it is all going to turn out! On Saturday was Opening Day...here are some pictures:

No comments: