CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy Weekend Ahead

May weekends are sure going to be busy with TBall games, birthday parties & graduations. Seems this weekend we are getting an early start but I couldn't be more excited. Friday Jacob has TBall practice & after that Ruben & I have a date...yey! We hardly ever go out anywhere by our self. We will head out to dinner and then go to the Chelsea Handler show...yey for winning tickets!! Saturday it is up early for Jacob's TBall game and then right after it is off to the "Spring Fling" at Jacob's school. We had a blast last year so we are excited to go again this year! My sister will also be having a jewelry party on Saturday night...at my house...so looks like no nap for us all day! We thankfully have nothing planned for Sunday so I am hoping it will be a nice day and we can just relax with Jacob. I pray everyone has a safe & fun weekend!

No comments: