CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 26, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHH!

& by ahhhhhh...I mean it in the best possible way! We have been looking for a mattress for some time now. On Saturday we finally got one. We got a Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme! OMG...I don't want to get out of bed!! Both Ruben & my backs feel amazing. Love it! Cheers to many wonderful nights sleep...finally!!!

I had a blast at the Chelsea Handler Show! She was drunk & hilarious! Awesome time! Saturday Jacob had a TBall game...they lost...but they did an amazing job! We relaxed for a bit and then my sister had a jewelry party at my house...so much fun! On Sunday we ran some errands and just had some great family time. Now its back to Ruben being gone for 3 nights out of the week...at least school is almost over for the semester!

Today is 1 month until Jacob will be 5 years old. We got some of his party supplies this weekend and it kinda made it seem more real. He is excited about his birthday...I am still not a big fan!

No comments: