CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello, My Name Is...Busy!

What a weekend this has been. We cleaned the house top to bottom and basically moved everything into the new house. THANK YOU GOD FOR PROVIDING US WITH AMAZING FAMILIES WHO HAVE HELPED US ALL WEEKEND!! The house is almost done. I need a few more things to finish Jacob's playroom and my dad is still working on Jacob's room. He put a chair rail around the room on Monday and we will probably paint it on Sunday. I can't wait! It was non stop this whole weekend. Moving furniture, cleaning, washing clothes, unpacking...I am exhausted! The house is really coming together...I love it! Monday we had t-ball practice at a batting cage and tonight I have a Team Mom's meeting & I get the boys uniforms. I cant wait to see them. We have practice again on Thursday and then Saturday is opening day! I am so excited...it's going to be a long but fun day! I have been trying to squeeze in time from all this house stuff to get stuff for T-Ball ready and trying to manage my 2 classes. It has been tough but it will all pay off. I will post some pictures soon of the house...it was definitely worth the wait!

No comments: