CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's Official!

As of 10:00 a.m. this morning we are officially home owners! Thank you God for showing us the path we needed to go down. Many times during the whole house search I questioned God and his plan for us but I now know he had a plan for us all along. He put us in a great neighborhood filled with lots of kids, in the school zone I wanted, and so much more. We are right where we are supposed to be. Thank you God! We had the exterminator go by today and do a complete spray for mice, fleas, roaches...you name it he sprayed for it. I just wanted to make sure! Tomorrow Ruben, my mom & I will be doing a heavy cleaning and we have a carpet cleaning company coming by to shampoo and disinfect all of the carpet...as you can see I want to make sure everything is super clean before we move any of our stuff in. I also want Ruben to paint 1 wall in Jacob's play room to match the jungle theme I am going to do in there...I am so excited about it...I can't wait until I have it all put together. Jacob also has T-Ball practice so we will have to cut the cleaning time only until about 5:00 p.m.

Yesterday we had our final walk through right after work so my sister picked up Jacob from school for me and took him to practice. After the walk through I had to hurry over to practice because I had some papers to give all of the parents. I missed most of the practice and I was pretty bummed about that. Opening day is next Saturday so I have a lot to give them so we can get our uniforms and I had to order our team banner and show it to them and I also had to get the names of each kid and what name they wanted monogrammed on the back of their hats. After practice my mom, Jacob & I headed to Home Depot to get wood blinds. I had a paper that I took all of the measurements of all of the windows in the house that I was supposed to bring with me. We get to Home Depot and who forgets the paper with the measurements....ME! Ugh! I feel like a chicken with my head cut off lately with 2 classes, the whole house thing, being team mom for T-Ball and being a secretary & treasurer of a Church and trying to help with our Mother's Day Out registration for the fall school year. I like being busy so I shouldn't complain. The whole house thing has been stressing me out but it is final so that is a weight off of my shoulders. It has been a whole month of anxiety and I am so happy it is official and we will finally be in our new home! Since we couldn't get the blinds we headed to JCPenny and I got a couple of curtain rods and I found the bedding I wanted for Ruben & I's room...and best of all I got a great deal. The original price was for the set was $335 but it was on sale and I had 2 coupons that they let me use...my total price...$120! I was stoked!!

These couple of weeks coming up are sure going to be busy but very exciting! Thank you God for the blessings you have brought into our lives. I pray everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: