CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"God Made Me Just For You"

I just love to hear the words that come out of Jacob's mouth! He never surprises me. Last night when I was putting him in bed he hugged me and I kissed him here is how our conversation went:

"Jakey your my best friend."
"What about Daddy?"
"Yeah he's my best friend too but your my favorite person in the whole world."
"Yeah I know...God got a big piece of paper and drew you on it and then daddy and then he picked me and drew me...God made me just for you!"
Ahh are kidding me. Love him. He is so smart. I thank God everyday for that boy. He is so caring and loving. God really did make him just for me...Jacob has taught me things no one ever has before.
In school they are learning about money. How much each piece is worth, how to add it, and what money looks like. Well we give Jacob our change or spare dollars to put in his "Disney World piggy bank" and the other day Ruben gave Jacob some change (1 was a penny) and Jacob says: "Oh look the Lincoln memorial"...WHAT? We ask him where the Lincoln memorial is and he says: "It's in Washington D.C." OMG! Then Ruben asked him if he knew who are president is, he says: "No, but our first president was George Washington" OMG...THIS BOY IS 4 YEARS OLD...HE IS IN PRE-K! Amazing if you ask me! He can also count to 100 (now he's going to 200...but needs a little help) and he can count by 10's. I LOVE PRIMROSE...BEST SCHOOL EVER...SO WORTH THE MONEY WE PAY!
2 more days and we close on our house!!! We have a walk through tomorrow and then close at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday...wish us luck!!

No comments: