CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, February 22, 2010

Packing, Packing....Did I Mention Packing?

As you can probably figure out my whole weekend consisted of.....PACKING! It has been bittersweet that is for sure!

Friday I dropped off Jacob at school and met my sister up at the gym. After that we headed to Wal-Mart for a couple of things and then headed to my mom's so I could pack up some old high school things and organize all of the decor and things I have bought already for the new house...it literally consumed my whole clothes and room. Maybe I should stop for a while until we get all of it in the new house. After that I headed home to do some laundry and got ready to pick up Jacob from school. We went back to my mom's and waited for T-Ball practice to start (they practice on my parent land...very convenient). Jacob did really well at practice...I was very proud. After practice my mom, sister, Madelyn & I headed out to dinner.

Saturday Ruben went to Home Depot and bought boxes so the packing process could really start! We boxed up all our electronics...Wii, XBox, Guitar Hero, cables, movies and all of Jacob's closet (we only left him enough clothes for the week). We also cleaned out his toys and threw away anything he no longer played with. We put a little dent in our closet but decided to stop and hang out the rest of the night. Ruben picked up some fajitas from Gringo's and we watched movies with Jacob.

Sunday it was back at it. Ruben took Jacob to practice some T-Ball while I did some cleaning up. By 4:00 p.m. I was tired of being in the house all weekend I got ready and headed to Academy and Kohl's. Our weekend just flew by...I am hoping the week will too...C'mon Thursday!!

I hope everyone has a great week!
I will leave you with a joke I heard this weekend...I thought it was hilarious...others I have told this too have not seemed to think it was as funny as I have...you decide...
How do you wake Lady Gaga up in the morning?
You Pokerface!

No comments: