CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello Lent, Goodbye Red Meat

So yesterday was Ash Wednesday & after a lot of thought as to what I was going to give up I finally decided on red meat. That means...no burgers, no pizza (pepperoni), no bacon, no steaks, no ground beef...just good ole CHICKEN! Every year I try to give something up & always fail...I really want to stick to it this year! Day 2 and I am doing good! We went to service last night and Jacob kept saying he liked the "tattoos we got on our foreheads"...the ashes...crazy boy!


We got news today that we will close on our house 1 week from today, February 25! We are so excited. We will also get the keys that day (the sellers originally needed 2 extra days after closing but not anymore). I can't wait! We really need to get on the ball and start packing! Here is a quick picture of the house....

No comments: