CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

White Sox

Sorry Astros, although you are my team I have to make room for a new team in my life. The White Sox...why the White Sox you ask? Because that is the name of Jacob's T-Ball team! Yey! We got a call from the coach on Monday and I am so pumped for Jacob to start T-Ball again. Ruben will be a "sorta" coach...with school 3 nights a week and tons of homework he will help out when he can instead of being the one in charge. He was upset about it but of course his schooling needs to come first and he will be there to help when he can. I am "Team Mom"....yey super excited about that. I live for this! I have my first "Team Mom" meeting on March 3. Jacob has his first practice on Saturday & he is ready to start playing again.

GO WHITE SOX!

No comments: