CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, February 8, 2010

Jake Owen Concert & Basically

Saturday was a blast! We went to my mom's market show at the Hilton Downtown and saw Jake Owen perform. He was awesome! The food was awesome...just all around good time. Here are a couple of pictures from the party. When I got home from the party I started to feel like my throat was starting to get sore...again. Ugh when will it end! I took some medicine and fell right to sleep. Ruben, Jacob & I all slept in until almost 10:00 a.m...that is a record for us...we never sleep past 8:00 a.m. It was nice though...I needed that rest. My throat was still hurting but the day had to go on. After a late breakfast I got Jacob & I ready and dropped him off at his friend's house for their play date/small birthday party. I picked up my mom and we headed off to buy my new kitchen table....we are moving! I have been scared to say anything cause I don't want to jinx it but we will be closing on our new house on March 1. Ruben and I are so excited. Nervous but excited. We love the house, we love the neighborhood, we love the school Jacob will be going to in the fall. Everything. We have looked and looked and looked and we have finally found what we are looking for. Thank you God! It is basically ours but we just have to finish up some more paper work and then close on the 1st but as of all the negotiations, inspections and that sort of thing (the hardest things to me) are all past us. Whew...to much stress for me. So after we bought the table we did a little more shopping & our house is pretty much decorated...my mom is awesome! I still need a couple of more stuff and we need to pick out coaches but that's about it. Please wish us luck everything continues to run smoothly. This is a huge deal for us...it's our first home!!

No comments: