CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, February 1, 2010

February Already & Jake Owen

I can't believe today is already February 1st. The first month of this year is already gone...where does time go? It goes too fast for me, that's for sure. We had a pretty busy weekend just running errands and trying to stay out of Ruben's way so he could study.

I am super excited about this coming Saturday. Every year at my mom's work they throw a huge market show at the Hilton downtown. They have a country singer come and have tons and tons of food! In the years past they have had Pat Green (who took my camera from my hands and took a picture of his butt...so awesome...haha and gave me his guitar pick...yes you are that close to them) and also Blake Shelton. Both awesome shows! So this year they are having...JAKE OWEN! I love his songs & BTW he is super handsome!

I can't wait...it's going to be a blast! Next year is their 50th anniversary market show and they are already promising a very big artist to come...can't wait to find out who it will be.

I hope everyone has a great week! This week will be a little nerve wrecking for me as Ruben & I will be awaiting some answers. Please pray for us!

No comments: