CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You've Got A Friend In Me

Jacob's favorite movie is Toy Story 1 & 2. I don't mind watching it over and over because it is one of my favorite movies too. For Christmas we & Santa got him just about every character from Toy Story. He even got a huge Toy Story bag that he puts all of the TS toys in and carries (drags) it everywhere. Well my cousin sent Jacob a Woody and Jessie that used to be my younger cousins (her daughter) when she was Jacob's age & when the movies originally came out. Jacob loves them! He takes them everywhere, to brush his teeth, to go potty, to sleep, and even takes them in the car and tells them to wait for him until I pick him up from school...it's cute! The Woody doll has a guitar that plays songs so needles to say we are constantly hearing:
"You've got a friend in me, You've got a friend in me, when the road looks rough ahead, and your miles and miles from your nice warm bed, Just remember what your old friend said, Boy you've got a friend in me..."
Thank you Steph...it's probably his favorite gift ever...and it helps it was from one of his most favorite people ever!

No comments: