CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

& So It Begins

Today is Ruben's first day back to school. He will be taking 3 night classes - Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays from 7:00 - 10:00 p.m. I also will start my online classes, 2 this semester, this week. School, school, school. Back to our old routine of just Jake & I. We will miss daddy but he is getting closer to being done. Thank goodness! Our plates our going to be full these upcoming months but I love to be busy. .

Last night we took Jacob around the block so he could ride his bike. He is doing really well. We ended up going around 3 times for a total of 1 1/2 mile. He was tired by the time we got inside which made shower and bedtime a little easier. Yey!

No comments: