CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 18, 2010

Pawn Stars...

...is my new favorite show. I am absolutely hooked. A friend of mine was telling me about it and I was like umm kinda boring. The show follows a Pawn shop in Vegas and is run by Rick, his dad, Old Man, and his son, Corey. She said it was crazy the things people would bring into the shop. Well last Monday I was flipping through the channels and ran across it. I was hooked! The guys are hilarious and you really learn some interesting history. People bring in some old stuff and usually Rick brings in a expert to see how much the item is worth and if they think it's a good investment. Since Monday I have been watched all of the episodes they have on Demand. Ruben was like what are you watching but once I told him it was on the History channel he was proud of me instead of being hooked on E! or something. Ruben's favorite shows are anything on the History, Discovery or Science channel so he thinks he is rubbing off on me. We are nerds, it's ok. Watch the show, it comes on Monday at 9:00 p.m. on the History channel...if you don't get hooked well at least you would have learned a little history.


Ok enough of that. We had a really good weekend. On Saturday I took Jacob to get a much needed haircut and then we were off to a party at the Children's Museum. We had a blast. On the way home we stopped by Gymboree so I could use my Gymbucks. I bought 2 outfits for Jacob, underwear (any store we go to he has to have new underwear...he is like me...doesn't like to keep them for a long time...he literally has tons and tons of them) and I bought Madelyn a swimsuit to give to her for Valentines Day. We went home and hung out with Ruben for the rest of the night. My sister needed me to babysit Madelyn so Jacob and I decided to go to her. We stayed the night at my sisters and had a sleep over with our favorite girl. In the morning my brother in law brought us breakfast and then Jacob & I headed home to shower and get dressed. We met up with my sister and Madelyn at the movies. After the movies we ran a couple of errands and then had an early dinner together. We headed home and Jacob and Ruben played around while I got my weeks ironing done...boo! I'm ready for the week ahead!!

No comments: