CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You're My Boy Blue!

Last night Jacob & I went to dinner with my mom, sister & Madelyn. We then did a little shopping. When we got home we were hanging out with Ruben and Jacob was climbing on me and being very lovey dovey...which I love. He sat in my lap and kissed me and here is how are conversation went:
"Mommy, I love you!"
"I love you too, Blue." (I am not sure how we came to start calling Jacob Blue but we got it from Old School and he thinks it hilarious...so it kinda stuck)
"I'm going to love you forever."
"I hope you do. I hope you don't ever love any women more than me, ever! And please don't get married until you are at least 50. Okay?"
"I will never love anyone more than you and Daddy! We are a team...we are like the Wonder Pets! or Buzz, Woody, and Jessie (Toy Story)"
"Promise not to ever love anyone more than me?"
"I promise not to ever love anyone more than you...but I love you and Daddy the same...don't tell Daddy I promised to love you more...he gets jealous!"

The best promise anyone has ever made to me! Love that little boy!! You're my boy Blue! Haha!

No comments: