CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 11, 2010

T-Ball & Jewelry

On Saturday we signed Jacob up for T-Ball at the Dad's Club. I am so excited he will be playing again this year. I love baseball! We were not happy with the coaches at the YMCA (Ruben basically had to help run the team) so we decided to sign up with the Dad's Club. Ruben also signed up to be a coach...double yey! How excited am I? SUPER! It will definitely be a busy time for us with practice and school and games. It will all work! Their opening day is on Saturday, March 6 but practice starts the week of February 6. Our little man is growing up. T-Ball through June, starting Kindergarten in August, CCE in September. Man I live for this stuff! I love it!

On Sunday I hosted a Premier Jewelry party. It was so much fun. I had about 15 guests and we munched on snacks and tried on great jewelry. I had 3 people I invited book shows. After everyone put their orders in my jewelry lady told me I had about $350.00 worth of FREE jewelry to pick out. SWEET! I had fun picking out all the pieces I wanted! I love Premier Jewelry!

Other than that we had a great weekend. Hope everyone else did too!!

No comments: