CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1 More To Go...

Today is Ruben's last final!! Whoo Hoo! Thank you God! He will thankfully not be taking a winter mini either so he is off of school until January. He needed a break from school...we all did! Ruben & I are also both off of work from Wednesday, December 23 - Monday, January 4, 2010....13 days! It will be a nice vacation time so we can spend some time together, get some things done we need to take care of, and just have fun doing things here and there. At Jacob's school, once you have been there a year you, you get 1 week vacation so we will be using Jacob's vacation for the week of December 28th so all 3 of us will be together just taking it easy! I can't wait...we really need this!

Jacob had a dentist appointment yesterday and they said his teeth were clean and healthy! He did really well when they were cleaning his teeth...I was really proud of him. They also gave him a new toothbrush...which he loves. He has about 5 toothbrushes...he told me he collects them. He only uses 2 of them...one is a regular toothbrush and then one is an electric one and the other ones he just has still in their packages. Weird boy. He cons my mom into buying him more toothbrushes...what is she going to say no to a toothbrush...just another one of his weird obsessions I guess.

No comments: