CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Early

Great news! My Dad was able to go home from the hospital last night! Early! We thought he was going to have to wait until Wednesday but his Dr. gave him the all clear to resume normal activity. He will have to be on medicine but his stress test came back good and his heart has been beating regularly. THANK YOU GOD!

Last night there was a package with Ruben's name on it at the front door. We opened it & what was it? MY CAMERA!!!! A WEEK EARLY! I was so happy! I was a little bummed that I thought I wasn't going to have it back in time for Thanksgiving but now I will! Yippie!

I was a little bored at work yesterday afternoon & decided to put up my Christmas tree in the lobby. I figured since Sunday is the first Sunday in Advent the church members would like to see Christmas decor...not my Thanksgiving decor. I bought new ornaments for my tree and it looks beautiful!

2 more days until Thanksgiving!
I pray everyone has a safe and blessed Thanksgiving
surrounded by their family and friends!

No comments: