CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, October 23, 2009

"O" Is For Oreo's

Ever week in Jacob's class they have a "letter of the week" & on Friday's each kid brings something (like show & tell) that starts with that week's letter. Last week their letter was "T" so Jacob took his Thomas Train & Train whistle. This week their letter is "O". What starts with "O"? Orange? Octopus? Octagon? I know there are more things that start with "O" but those were the ones that stuck out. So Jacob & I kept brainstorming and he wanted a snack. He picked out his Oreo Cakesters and said "Hey O is for Oreo!" Heck yeah it is. I was proud he knew that Oreo started with "O". So on the way to school today we stopped at Kroger and bought a new package of Double Suff Oreo's for his class. His teacher thought it was cute & of course the kids would love it. Jacob was pretty proud of himself and excited that he got to bring cookies for his friends. I mean who doesn't love Oreo's?

No comments: