CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy 24th Birthday Katrina!

Happy 24th Birthday BFF!!
Katrina, you are the best friend anyone could ever ask for.
I thank God everyday for bringing you into my life 13 years ago,
I don't know what I would have done without you.
You are an amazing friend, mom, and inspiration.
Thank you for always being there for me.
May God bless you on your special day & always.

Don't think of your birthday as getting older...it's just one year closer to our dream of living next door to each other and rocking in our rocking chairs exchanging "remember whens". I love you.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

my blogger was acting nuts and i didnt see this post til today!

i love you too and
"you make me happy"!