CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Great Friends, Great Weather, Great Weekend

Friday I picked up Jacob and Madelyn from school and headed over to my moms. 2 of my aunts and 1 of my uncles had come in from out of town. Yey family! We all had dinner at my moms and sat around and talked for a while. Jacob spent the night with my sister so I went home and hung out with Ruben. We both feel asleep early...boring...but we are ok with that. I woke up early Saturday and got ready and packed a bag for Jacob. I picked him up at my sisters house and we were off to bowling with my sister & Madelyn. My aunt, mom, and dad met us there. My aunt just loved watching Jacob bowl. Jacob got his very first strike...it was awesome! When he was done with his games my parents and aunt went to run some errands while my sister and I took the kids to a pumpkin patch. The Church was also having a Craft sale so we did a little shopping afterwards. We picked up some lunch and headed back to my mom's and waited for them to get home.

Halloween UT style (Ruben's parent's bought this UT Halloween shirt for Jacob when they were visiting Ruben's sister in Austin...she goes to UT.)

When they got home we headed out to do some shopping & guess what?...I started my Christmas shopping! I found great deals and couldn't pass them up. I found gifts for 2 people on my list...awesome! A little early but hey I am not a last minute type of person. At least I haven't wrapped them yet...haha. We went home and the weather was still just amazing so I set up Jacob's mini moonwalk for Madelyn & him to play in. They were wrestling in it and Jacob was popping Madelyn into the air. It was hilarious. Ruben came over on his motorcycle (which he hasn't ridden in a while...so he was happy he got to go for a little ride). My mom made us all dinner and then we headed home.

Madelyn spent the night with us on Saturday night and it was up early cause we were going to the zoo for Zoo Boo. We picked up my sister and met my friends, Gloria & Krystal and their kids there. Ruben took Jacob and Gloria's son, Aaron, all around the zoo....they looked like loose monkeys running around everywhere. We had a great time and the weather, thank God, was great! We left the zoo around 1:00 p.m. and headed to Gringo's for lunch.
My sister & I dropped off Ruben at home, dropped Madelyn & Jacob off at my mom's and headed to a friend of ours' jewelry party. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait for this coming weekend...I hope the weather is just as nice. C'mon fall!!

No comments: