CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just A Bug

Wow do I feel great today...a total 360 from how I felt yesterday. Looks like Jacob & I just had a 24 hour bug. Jacob started to feel better around 1:00 p.m. yesterday and I started to feel better around 8:00 p.m. We lounged around all day watching movies and cartoons and ate crackers and jello. Poor Jacob was hungry by dinner time so I made him chicken noodle soup. I was still to scared to eat anything so I only had crackers. Then my mom calls and tells me that she thinks she has the bug too. My poor mom, she even left work early. I washed all of our sheets and "Lysoled" everything cause I didn't want Ruben to catch it. That would be bad. He can't miss school. Jacob and I crashed early and Ruben got home from taking his calculus test around 10:30 p.m. I pray he did well...he studied so hard. This morning I woke up like I had never even been sick. I am still to scared to eat anything so for lunch it's jello and soup again. My mom called this morning and she is feeling better too...thank goodness. I hope the "bug" stops there.

No comments: