CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Sissy!

Elis,

Happy 28th Birthday big sis! I thank God everyday that I was blessed with an amazing big sister like you. I pray today and everyday God continues to bless and enrich your life. I have always looked up to you...from your dorky glasses as a kid to the beautiful women and mother you have become today. I will always cherish our memories growing up and look forward to all the new ones we will make in the future. You are my sister, best friend, and hero. We have been through a lot but have always overcome everything with a smile. From pushing my stroller down the stairs, ribbons in our hair, jamming New Kids On The Block on our cassette player, teaching me my prayers and how to use words in sentences, eating lunch by candlelight, learning how to drive on the 5 acres, to make up, motherhood, always being there for each other...those and all those in between I would never trade for anything in the world. Thank you for everything you have ever done for me. Jacob loves his Tia more than words could ever explain. You are always the first one he asks for & I pray that never changes. I admire the way he stares at you and hope Madelyn has the same love for me as he does for you. We all love you and couldn't image our family without you or your attitude...haha! God bless you on your special day! Happy Birthday!

Jess "Sister", Ruben & Jacob Ryan

No comments: