CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Where Is It Going?"

Oh Jacob Ryan...never a dull moment with him. Yesterday my throat was sore and I had a headache. This morning when I woke up my nose was running like a faucet. Weather. So as the day went on my nose got worse. I was reading Jacob his library books when we got home from school today and I had to keep blowing my nose. I was tired of getting interrupted while I was reading when I decided to do a very unlady like thing...I rolled up a tissue and stuck it into my nostril. Jacob looked at me like "what is going on?" Here's how the conversation went:
Jacob: "Umm why do you have that tissue in your nose?"
Me: "Because my nose is running."
Jacob: "Where is it going? Can I come too?"
Haha..I had to explain that when I meant my nose was running it really meant my boogies kept coming out. He thought it was funny...any excuse for him to talk about boogers...boys!

No comments: