CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grey's Party & Parade

Yey...finally...Grey's Anatomy is back!! We are having a Grey's party tonight at my sister's & I am super pumped. We are having snacks, pizza & wine...how classy. Haha! Glor & Krystal are joining in on the party too so all the kids can play together & us girls can watch the show. It's gonna be good!

Tomorrow at Jacob & Madelyn's school they are having a Multi-Cultural parade. It will be Madelyn's first parade so my sister is really excited. Madelyn's class is representing Mexico & Jacob's class is doing Brazil. They have made vests so I am excited to see what they look like. Should be super cute!

Sunday we are off to the Astros game. It is the last home game of the season...booo! We have great seats and I am beyond excited. Ruben makes fun of how excited I get about going to the games...but it honestly is my favorite place in the world. I hate that the Astros season is coming to an end...what am I going to watch now?

No comments: