CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Update

The multi-cultural parade at Jacob's school was amazing. Each class had their different theme and all of the kid's costumes were awesome. Madelyn did fine in the parade until she saw my sister & I and then started to cry. Jacob's class walked by and then she wanted to go with Jacob. His teacher said it was ok so there went Madelyn holding big cousin Jacob's hand. They played music from all the different countries. It was really cute. After the parade my sister & I had lunch at BJ's. I had gotten a gift card for there but had never been so I was really excited about trying it out. It sure was yummy! After lunch we did some shopping and then headed to pick the kids up from school.Jacob spent the night at my parent's house so Ruben & I watched some t.v. and went to bed early. Boring I know but it sure was relaxing. In the morning we woke up early and Ruben took me to breakfast. I love when just the 2 of us go and have breakfast. After we ate I dropped Ruben off at home and then headed back to my mom's to get Jacob ready...he had bowling league at 9:30 a.m. He was really excited. His first game he bowled a 59 and the second game he bowled a 77 (& also got the only spare of all the kids). There were about 6 kids in his age level and he got the highest score both times. Yey! My mom said I am too competitive and need to calm down but I just get so excited. There was another mom that kept going on and on that her son had bowled since he was 1 years old and he was so good and all they do is bowl...umm that kid cried every time it was his turn and he got the lowest score out of all the kids, he didn't even want to be there. That shut his mom up real quick. After bowling we went back to my mom's so she could work on his costume. She was only going to cut the pattern and measure him but ended up finishing it. It looks awesome...I can't wait until Halloween! Jacob & I went grocery shopping after than and went home to Daddy and had dinner and watched a movie together. On Sunday we headed to the Astros game. We had AMAZING tickets and it was the last home game of the season. We had a great time. After the game I went with my mom to Angela's jewelery show. I ordered a bracelet & my mom got me a necklace. Yey...love my mom! We went home and I got things ready for the week.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

omg those WERE awesome seats!!!! JEALOUS!!