CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

24

24...24...24...my new age...have to keep reminding myself about that. Monday was my birthday & I had a great day. On Sunday my mom had a birthday dinner for me at my parents house. We had about 20 of our family friends over. We had a great time. The food was great and my birthday cake was even better...I love cake! I got a lot of gift cards, a hand painted plate with Jacob's hand prints on it, Astros tickets for Sunday and a Kodak all in one printer (so I can print all my pictures on...yey!). We had a great time talking & laughing after dinner...I am so lucky to have amazing people around me...especially my mom & sister...I am truly blessed.
Can you tell my favorite color is brown?

Monday (my birthday) Jacob & I slept in a little and then got ready and got breakfast and then headed to school. I met my sister & Madelyn there. We dropped the kids off and then were off to get pedi's. After that we did a little shopping and then went to the movies and watched, Love Happens...very good movie! We picked up a late little lunch and then picked up Jacob and Madelyn. We went to my moms and hung out with my mom and dad. When my brother in law got home from work we headed out to dinner. I had been craving Big Humphrey's so that's where we went. I love that place...it is the BEST! When we were done with dinner we went back to my mom's and watched a little Dancing With The Stars. Jacob and I headed home to wait for Ruben to get home from school. Soon after he got home we all crashed. I had a simple day but I was surrounded by my family & that is all I could ask for. Cheers to a new year & a new age!

No comments: