CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, September 18, 2009

Birthday Roses

Yesterday I got a surprise at work. Ruben sent me "birthday" roses. I was so surprised...I was not expecting it. They were beautiful! I love my bunny!


My sister, brother in law & Madelyn met Jacob & I at the park near our house. We had a blast & it was such a BEAUTIFUL afternoon/night...the weather was great. I hope fall comes real fast...I am tired of waiting for it.
My birthday is in 3 days! My mom will be cooking me a birthday dinner on Sunday with a few family friends. I can't wait. On Monday (my real birthday) my sister & I will spend the day together just doing anything...go to the movies, lunch...anything I want...should be a fun day...except for the fact Ruben has school that night & can't miss...he has a calculus test...boo!

No comments: