CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, September 17, 2009

What The H E Double Hockey Sticks...

Well not really...but it does have to do with hockey...lame...but funny (to me). Outside of Jacob's class (well every class) they have a bulletin board that the teacher decorates that corresponds with what they are learning about or a holiday theme. Yesterday I picked up Jacob and they had the bulletin board decorated with different sports and their origins. Jacob was so excited to tell me that the teacher picked him and a couple of others to paint the different sports. Jacob got hockey. He cut and painted the hockey puck and painted the hockey stick (the teacher added the "shadow" effect). It looked really good! I was so proud of him. So needless to say now he wants to learn how to play hockey. I didn't have my camera yesterday so I made sure to bring it when I dropped him off this morning. Here are some pictures of Jacob's hockey stick and puck...I am pretty proud of my love bug!

1 comment:

The Kozel's said...

I just wanted to say I am perfectly fine. Yesterday anything that could go wrong went wrong. Starting at 7am and lasting until I hit my pillow. Today is new day and I am ready for it.I appreciate your concern! I was just on my soap box.