CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rockin' Red Converse

Yesterday after work my mom picked up Jacob & I to head to Rack Room Shoes. We had went there on Saturday and we found Jacob some red converse shoes. They had his size but we decided to get a bigger size so he could wear them longer. They had to order them and they had come in yesterday so we went to pick them up. He was so happy...RED is his FAVORITE color! He has blue ones already but now he was happy to have his favorite color & that they match some of his uniform shirts. He couldn't wait to go to school today so he could wear his red Primrose uniform shirt and his new red converse...silly boy! Here he is this morning:
After we left the shoe store we went to Barnes & Noble. My mom got Jacob & Madelyn a couple of books and I was on a mission to find another book by Jenny McCarthy. I found the one I wanted....it's called, Life Laughs...The naked truth about Motherhood, Marriage and Moving On. We went home and I took Jacob a shower and put him to bed. While I was waiting for Ruben to get home from school I started my new book. Before I knew it I was on page 82. The book was hilarious I couldn't put it down. I am honestly proud of myself. I know these are not serious books or huge novels but I truly enjoy reading them & I never finish a book. So here I am a nerd carrying around 3 Jenny McCarthy books like I am her stalker or something but I want to read them any chance I get. She is a mom & I relate to her.

No comments: