CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, September 4, 2009

Page 215...& Done!

Last night again I read my book after Jacob went to sleep and while I waited for Ruben to get home from school...to my surprise...I FINISHED IT! What I read a whole book in about 1 day? Crazy! Again note it was not a huge novel or anything but none the less a book. Once I finished the book I started to read the one I had checked out at the library and got to page 58. My eyes teared up a lot as she would talk about the horrible seizures her son would have. Breaks my heart that any child would have to go through that. Please be thankful for your healthy children!

Today is laundry and errand running day. I also need to get Jacob a haircut when he gets out of school...I swear we get that boy a haircut every 1 week 1/2 - 2 weeks. His hair grows so fast! We have family coming in tomorrow & I am so excited about that! I love my family like no other! I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments: