CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Uniforms & Buddie Club Party

In a blink of an eye it seems like Jacob has gone from being 4 days overdue to a 4 year old. I love it though! I love him being a big boy...there is never a dull moment with him. At my mom's work party at the Hilton downtown this past weekend he was eating and then when someone offered him a piece of candy he said, "if I eat candy I will get fat!" What...true but where did he learn that. Crazy boy! Oh and how I love to see him dance...he dances to anything...and always does his air guitar move...too funny! Yesterday I got in the uniform shorts/pants I had ordered him online from Old Navy. I was trying them on him with his shirts...he looked like such a big boy. (He starts wearing uniforms to school on Monday...it's his first official day of Pre-K). This boy is expensive...at least the school is. We had to special order his uniform shirts because they had to have the Primrose logo on it. $15.00 a shirt X 8 shirts = $120...on just uniform shirts. Are you kidding me? I wouldn't mind spending $15 for a shirt if I liked it but for a uniform shirt...that's a little much to me...if he needs it he needs it. Thankfully Old Navy had their uniform shorts and pants for $10 each so that was a pretty good deal. Even though Jacob has already been going to to Pre-K class since the beginning of summer I know I will still cry on Monday. Seeing him in the uniform will do me in...I just know it. Then it's just 1 year until he starts Kindergarten. Ahh I can't even think of that right now.

So Thursday Jacob & I will be going to the Astros Buddie Club party. I think I am probably more excited than he is. I can't help it...I LOVE the Astros! They will have a few players there to sign autographs and games to play...should be a fun day! I can't wait...I mean Jacob can't wait...hehe! On Friday Primrose is closed for in-service so Jacob & I will be at home taking it easy!! 4 day weekends are awesome!!

No comments: