CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, August 31, 2009

Friday Night Flic & C'mon Fall

On Thursday was my brother in law, Gilbert, 29th birthday. He didn't want to go out for his birthday so we just ordered food and ate at my mom's and had some cake.
Friday I took Jacob and his buddies, Katie & Race, to the Friday Night Flic at Independence Park. My mom came along with us and so did my sister & Madelyn. They started the movie and I had the kids munching on their popcorn & juice boxes. Lightning was in the background and all of a sudden it started to sprinkle. They kept the movie on but then it started to rain harder and they had to turn off the movie. Everyone was bummed but we waited for the rain to stop and then headed over to McDonald's for an Ice Cream Cone....that made them happy. I took Katie & Race home and it was off to bed for us too!

Ruben had to work on Saturday so my sister, mom, and Madelyn picked up Jacob & I for lunch at Gringo's and some shopping. We got home and watched a movie with Ruben and then got ready for dinner at my parents because my god brother and his family were coming over to visit. We had a great time catching up. On Sunday morning Jacob & I washed cars while Ruben did his homework. The rest of the day was a lazy day...a much needed lazy day!
So the past few nights I have had dreams that I wake up and go outside & when I do it's COLD! I am so looking forward to cool weather that I am dreaming about it! I love cold weather & I can't wait for that first day I step outside and feel that breeze on my face!! I love sweaters, scarfs, my pea coat...I can't wait...so...C'MON FALL...HURRY UP & GET HERE ALREADY!!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Ew to cold weather!! Yuck!