CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

He's Got Her Wrapped Around His Finger...

I have always known how spoiled Jacob was but it really hit me yesterday. My Mom is amazing...both my parents are. Growing up my sister & I had any and everything we wanted...but not to say we were not appreciative of it cause we were. Jacob is the first born grandchild and was the only one for almost 3 years until he had to share the spotlight with my neice, Madelyn. My parents will do anything for those 2 kids. Back to my point...so Sunday my mom took Jacob to lunch, the movies & bought him 2 new toys....they had a date. Wow...what a day...he had it made! So yesterday after work I stopped by Wal-Mart so I could get some closet organizers...for my shoes, purses, etc....we seems to be running out of room in the closet so I really needed to get organized. (It never fails...I always see my mom at Wal-Mart...haha) So usually if I see her there she takes Jacob to the McD's and then drops him off to me. So yesterday we are walking by the McD's and Jacob's conversation goes like this:

Jacob (looking around...like he is looking for my mom): "Where is she?"
Me: "Where's who?"
Jacob: "My Nana...where is she...she needs to take me to McDonald's...I'm a little hungry."
Me: "I don't know where she is...but I don't think she is here and she is not taking you to McDonald's today"
Jacob: "But she can take me home"
Me: "No"
Jacob: "But she can take me home...O M G Nana where are you?"

So we get loaded into the car & I call my mom and tell her just how wrapped around she is on his finger and where is she...pulling into Wal-Mart...she JUST missed us...never fails. But then again how can you resist this face...

Jacob this morning for his 2nd day of Pre-K

No comments: