CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Were They Hot?"

I totally forgot to mention this yesterday...

On Monday after work Ruben went to a dr. appointment. When he came home Jacob & I were in the kitchen and we were talking getting ready to leave for his swimming lesson. Ruben was trying to tell me a story of these 2 girls that worked at the dr. office and something they had did. So the conversation went like this...

Ruben: "Oh guess what...these 2 girls that work at my dr. office..."
Jacob: "Were they hot?"

Ruben didn't even get a chance to finish the sentence...without pause like it was a gut reaction my son hears the word girl and automatically asks if they were hot. Are you kidding me? We couldn't stop laughing. What am I going to do with him? Ruben of course on the other hand was proud.

Day 2 of swimming lessons yesterday went even better than the 1st. I am really proud of Jacob. We have lessons again tonight as well as Thursday and Monday - Thursday of next week. He is going to be exhausted!

No comments: