CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Day of Remembrance & Celebration

Today would have been my Tia Nena's 61st birthday. Unfortunately she went home to be with the Lord on November 14, 2005. We love and miss her everyday. We say she is Jacob's guardian angel. I strongly believe that. I have her picture on my visor of my car...I feel as though she watches over and protects me as I drive. I love looking up everyday and know she is smiling down on me & my whole family. We love you Tia!!

Today is also a day of celebration...today Ruben has been sober for 21 months. I am so proud of him! You have truly changed for the better and have given Jacob an amazing role model to look up to. Jacob & I are so proud of you! We love you!!

Yesterday was the first day of Jacob's and Madelyn's swimming lessons. They both did great. Jacob listened and had a great time. He even jumped in the pool 3 times...which I didn't think he would...he really surprised me. Last years swimming lessons were a disaster, so this year we are off to a great start. My sister & Madelyn did the Mommy & me class which was way on the other side of the pool. All of a sudden I hear Madelyn scream and start to cry I looked over & she is out of the pool. That girl loves the water! As soon as they put her back in she was laughing again. Haha! I hope today is a good as yesterday was!

No comments: