CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Saved By The Bell Reunion


Are you kidding me?? File this under GEEKY! Saved By The Bell is probably hands down STILL one of my favorite shows...EVER! I swear to you I watch it every morning on TBS while I get ready for work. From 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m...no wonder it takes me so long to get ready...I'm watching Saved By The Bell. I know every episode & pretty much every word. It's hilarious!! So Jimmy Fallon is trying to get a reunion of SBTB on his show together & I think the only cast members he still needs is "Lisa" and "Screech". I hope they do it...it would be awesome....I would stay up & defiantly watch that. I love the video above...I was dying laughing at all the little punch jokes he was throwing in & it was hilarious when he came out dressed like that & pulled out his old cell phone! Oh memories of growing up! Just thought I would share the video 'cause I thought it was funny. I love Saved By The Bell!!

No comments: