CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"I Can't Sleep...I'm Just So Excited!"

Jacob's normal bed time is 8:00 p.m. Last night he didn't go to bed until 9:30 p.m. His excuse..."I can't sleep...I'm just so excited"...what is he excited about? Today is his very 1st field trip at school! He was so excited to be able to ride their buses and go on a field trip. They are just going to the park today & having a picnic. Something small to start them off. Tomorrow they are going to the movies. I will be going on the field trip tomorrow so he is happy about that.
Jacob working in his work book last night.
So excited about his first field trip

No comments: