CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 4, 2009

& A Cake Cause' It's Sunday

Our weekend just seemed to fly right by us & we didn't even do much of anything. Friday I ran some errands and after I picked up Jacob from school I stopped by my mom's house to pick up something that I had ordered for Jacob's party. We stayed there for a while and then decided we were all going to have dinner at Pei Wei...yummm...my favorite! We had dinner and then went home and hung out for the rest of the night. Saturday morning we were up pretty early and Ruben got ready to go to Yamaha to see the progress of his bike getting fixed. Jacob & I stayed behind and got ready as well. As soon as Ruben got home Jacob & were ready and we were off to order Jacob's birthday cake. I had a vision in my head but the place we get cakes they do such an amazing job I just told them Jacob's birthday theme and see what they came up with. We talked about it and finally decided on what the cake will look like. I pray it comes out what I picture. A birthday cake is the most important thing to me & it seems like every birthday cake I have ever ordered something came out wrong. We have been going to this bakery for the last couple of occasions and I know they will do a good job! We headed home and picked up some lunch and took a nap after we ate. Jacob & I watched some movies (Ruben had to study for his finals this week) and then my mom called that another package I ordered for Jacob's party was at her house so we went to pick it up. On Sunday Ruben & Jacob went to the store to get some things to wash cars & ended up coming home with worms & a fishing rod. They went to a nearby lake and fished while I cleaned Jacob's room from top to bottom and also rearranged everything. I love rearranging a room. Jacob was like "What did you do to my room!" when he came home and saw it. He liked it though! That night Jacob & I made a cake...he told me we couldn't eat it yet cause' it wasn't his birthday yet but I told him we made the cause just cause' it was Sunday...we all liked that excuse!

I printed out Jacob's invitations this morning so I am now all ready for his party...now I just have to wait...the countdown to May 24 is 20 days!!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

i can't believe jacob bday is here again! ahh! it sounds like the planning is going well! i'm starting to get anakins bday underway..i need to start buying stuff! ahh!