CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 24, 2009

Two 4's & One 6

Yesterday was T-Ball Thursday...that what we call it now. We were getting ready to leave for T-Ball and Jacob was in the restroom with me while I was getting ready. He stood on the scale (a digital) and goes, "Hey mommy...I weigh 2 4's and 1 6!" I was like what are you talking about so I looked at the scale and it read it and it said 44.6. I couldn't help but laugh it was so cute...hey at least he got the numbers right & and in the right order. We went to T-Ball and they played a game...which are always fun to watch. They are all so cute to watch. Ruben & I usually help out on the field, helping the kids with where to run next etc. but Ruben told me I was banned from the field this time cause he said I get to into it! Haha! Jacob hit and ran well...we just really need to work on his catching. After practice we stopped and ate at Spring Creek B-B-Q. The new restaurant they opened in Pearland. We couldn't wait for it to open. We had eaten there when we went to Grapevine & we really liked it. We sat there and ate & watched some of the Astros game on the t.v. It was a great night!

No comments: