CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

5 Weeks To 4 Years Old

Today my countdown begins...Jacob Ryan will be 4 years old in just 5 weeks!! I can't believe it! His birthday is on May 26...4 days after his due date...& boy were those the LONGEST 4 days of my life! I thought he was never going to come!! But he made his debut when he was ready...some things never change. I have already ordered & received his birthday supplies and now I just need a couple of things that I can buy at Party City or elsewhere and the food which I can't buy until his party gets closer. I know where I am getting his pinata & cake but just have to go order them and book his moonwalk. The other "surprise guest" is already lined up & ready to go! I can't wait! Some parents get sad when their child's birthday comes around but not me...I love it! I LOVE Jacob is getting older! I love watching him grow as a person with his own personality, watch his independence, and being able to do so many different things with him. I love picking him up from school and telling me about his day and what he's learned. He truly amazes me everyday. Last night we were sitting on the floor playing and he came behind me and hugged my neck and said, "Mommy you are so lucky!" I smiled and said, "Yes I am very lucky, God has blessed me with many things." and he laughed and said, "but Mommy, you are really lucky!" and I asked him why and he said, "Cause I'm your son!" Ruben and I couldn't stop laughing! I told him yes I was lucky God gave him to me. He makes my heart smile everyday!!

On Saturday his school will be having their Spring Fling Carnival so that should be a lot of fun...he is really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love jacob! He is so cute! Um and hello..i wanna know who is surprise guest is since i can't be there! lol.