CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 23, 2009

Time Fly's When Your Having Fun

So my niece's big day came & went but it sure was a day to remember. I still can't believe Madelyn is 1 years old...I guess the saying is right..."Time fly's when your having fun!" Friday we had our family come in from out of town and Saturday was the BIG day. The weather was perfect and every thing turned out great. Madelyn rang in her 1st birthday with tons of family and friends. We played games, ate, and hit the pinata. I thank God the weather was so nice...I don't know what my sister would have done. I had a great time taking pictures for my sister. I probably took a thousand pictures of the cake alone...it was amazing. They did a really good job making it how my sister & I told them to...everyone loved it...I was scared of it. I had to hold it from the bakery to my moms with my sisters crazy driving! Scary!! But we got it there in 1 piece. I hope Madelyn looks back at the pictures from her special day and see all the hard work that went into her party and all the people who love her & spent her special day with her. Here are a couple:


No comments: