CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, March 19, 2009

T-Ball & Almost Party Time!!

Today is Thursday & Thursdays to us means....T-Ball!!! Today will be Jacob Ryan's 2nd T-Ball practice. Last week they had to practice in the gym because the weather was too yucky for them to be outside. So hopefully today they will be able to actually play on the field! Fingers crossed!! He loved T-Ball last week and he has been talking about it ever since. He did really well at practice. He caught the ball, and swung really well at all his turns at the stand...Ruben & I were very proud of him. I probably would have broke my heart if he didn't like it but thank the good Lord he did. I took my regular digital camera & took so many pictures but being that it was in the gym the lighting wasn't always that good and of course my camera was dying and kept messing up. This time I am taking my professional camera!! I don't care what anyone thinks...Jacob is my 1 and only and I want to have great pictures to remember for ever!! Ruben thinks it's silly how many pictures I take but when he sees them he realizes that they are important. & besides he spent a lot of money on my camera so I better use it every chance I get. Here are a couple of pictures of Jacob playing T-Ball last week. So on Saturday, March 21 my niece, Madelyn Grace, will turn 1 years old!! I can't believe it!! Time has flown so fast since God brought our family that precious gift. She has filled my heart with so much love and joy...shes my Grassy!! It's also really neat that her 1st birthday party will actually get to be on her actual birthday. Her party theme is going to be Strawberry Shortcake because that was my sister's first birthday party theme so we thought it would be neat if they were the same. My sister isn't into characters and such so her party will be mostly reds, pinks, greens, and whites with accents of Strawberry Shortcake. It should be a day of fun!! We will have moonwalks, fun games for kids & adults (that should be the funniest), and food from Juanito's (our family loves Juanito's) and strawberry's you can dip in a chocolate fountain...all kind of stuff...it should be a lot of fun...I am so excited...I can't wait!! I also can't wait until she opens her present from me...I worked really hard on it & had it made early just in case...it came in much earlier than I had thought so I have it just sitting there trying not to look at it every day and by accident mess it up. I made her a photo book of her first year. It came out really nice I am so proud of it. Its a big 12X12 book with like 30 or so pages with pictures from my sister being pregnant, when she was first born, every holiday, and in the back I wrote a letter to her. I wanted to get her something that she would be able to keep forever if she wanted to...I figured she would gets lots of clothes and toys but this is something my sister could put away for her & look back at it when she is older. I would like to make her one for every year of her life so hopefully I will continue to do that. Here are a couple of pictures I took in her birthday outfits:Madelyn in her birthday dress.


Madelyn in her birthday onesie & tutu that I made her. She looks so cute!!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

i love the gift you got Madelyn! You always give the most thoughtful gifts!!! love you