CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Let All That You Do Be Done In Love." - 1 Corinthians 16:14

Valentine's Day is just a few days away & I am so excited...it's nice there is a whole day that you can let your loved ones know how special they are to you. We aren't going to much this Valentine's day...Ruben has a major test to study for on Monday so we just plan on the 3 of us to go out for breakfast & spend the day together & with our families...it's Madelyn's 1st Valentine's day too which makes it just a little bit more special. We have her gift all ready to go!

Today is Jacob Ryan's Valentine's party & Sweetheart dance at school. I am so excited...I'm trying to kill time until it is time to leave. I never miss a school party...they are so much fun! My mom went to all mine & I plan to do the same for Jacob. We were signed up for drinks so we took those to school this morning along with his Valentine's for his friends and special goody bags I made for his whole class. I make them for every holiday, Ruben says I over do it but I just can't help it!

Well off to the party & dance...they are going to be so cute!! May everyone have a Happy Valentine's Day blessed with lots of love!!

No comments: